1st Vocation Camp: 9 March - 21 March 2020
Place: St. Xavier's School Hazaribag
2nd Vocation Camp and English course: 15 June - 30 June 2020
Place: Netrahat (Pakripath Parish)
The necessary things to bring along with for the Vocation Camp as follows:
1. A letter of the Parish Priest.
2. Sent-up marks (for those who are going to write the bord or intermediate exam).
3. Marks Card (For those who have already cleared/passed the Matric or intermediate exam).
3. One note book and pen.
4. Toilets articles and other necessary things (for 15 days).
5. Registration fee- 100/.
Jesuits look for men who feel called by God and who also possess:
- a deep personal love for Jesus Christ
- a habit of prayer which develops into action
- sufficient self-knowledge
- good religious practice
- an intellectual capability
- a sense of sociability and availability
- some familiarity with Jesuits
- good physical health
- a history of service and concern for the poor
- the joy to live a life of poverty, chastity, obedience
- a strong desire—zeal for being a Jesuit!
Here are some ways in which you can learn more about the Society of Jesus in Hazaribag:
Speak with a Jesuit brother or priest in your area
Contact a Vocation Director / Promotor
Make an Ignatian discernment retreat at Jesuit retreat centres
Pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and share your journey
Visit our Jesuit Mission stations
We'll be happy to have you write to us or visit us, and be a collaborator in whatever way possible. You could even venture out into the districts with us and see the work we do.
And if you feel attracted to be a part of this exciting team and live a life of faith-filled adventure do feel free to get in touch with us.